We'll look after your NDIS Plan
IS PLAN MANAGEMENT RIGHT FOR ME?
Many participants choose Plan Management because it offers the most choice and flexibility with the least amount of stress and effort. When it comes to managing your NDIS plan, there are three options available to you:
- PLAN MANAGED Use an organisation like HELP to help you manage your NDIS funding and pay Service Agreements.
- NATIONAL DISABILITY INSURANCE AGENCY (NDIA) MANAGED The NDIA online system enables service providers to set up direct invoicing to your funds, however, you can only use specific registered service providers.
- SELF-MANAGED Take control and manage all the elements of a plan yourself. Manage invoices, Service Agreements and ensure providers are paid on time with your NDIS funds.
A big advantage of choosing the ‘Plan Managed’ option is that you can also access providers that aren’t NDIS registered but can still provide quality services.
ACCESS A LIFE OF OPPORTUNITY
By changing the way funding is delivered, the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) gives you more control and choice over your supports. We know that navigating something new can be complex and stressful, that’s why our Plan Management service gives you access to a team of experienced social workers, business managers and accountants who take the difficulty out of understanding and managing your plan alone.
PLAN MANAGEMENT WITH HELP
Get the most out of your NDIS funds with the support of our experienced Disability Care team.
We can help you:
- Access financial planning expertise to confirm your selection of supports
- Create a detailed purchasing guide aligned to your NDIS plan budget
- Establish quotes, Service Agreements, or contracts with your chosen providers
- Manage NDIA online service bookings and updates
- Pay services and make reimbursement claims
- Track expenditure and provide monthly statements
- Look after the ongoing admin tasks of your NDIS plan