We offer flexible community and in-home supports tailored to help you meet your NDIS goals. At HELP, our team of support workers are with you every step of the way.
Together you can:
- Work towards achieving your personal goals
- Connect with your community and engage in social outings (e.g. going shopping, going to the movies, having a coffee at a local cafe or going for a picnic with friends)
- Develop communication, literacy, and numeracy skills
- Increase organisational, decision making and time management skills
- Confidently navigate and use public transport
- Learn to prepare meals and complete household tasks
- Manage money and budget successfully
Access our community and in-home supports with your ndis plan:
04 – Assistance with social and community participation
/ Access Community, Social And Rec Activities (TTP)
01 – Assistance with daily life / Assistance With Self-Care
09 – Increased social and community participation /
Skill development and training (TTP)
Find out more about HELP's Community & In-Home Supports in our FAQ!