A Home away from home
HELP is creating new and exciting opportunities for families to access housing and respite care. We understand just how important certainty for the future and a home to live is for the wellbeing of each individual person.
- Life-long and permanent housing opportunities
- Flexible and temporary accommodation arrangements
- Tenancy support and in-home care
Short and long stays
We offer a fun experience for people with disability to discover interests and their ability to trial independent living in a supported environment.
Individuals are engaged and assisted, while carers have an opportunity to take a break.
- Experience independent living in a safe, fun way
- Explore new interests and talents with away-from-home stays
- Participate in weekend social activities
|Individual and group options available||Person identifying with a disability||Accessible through Dept. of Communities, fee-for-service arrangement or apply for the NDIS|