our equine learning
Our equine programs provide equestrian based activities for participants with a disability for the purpose of education, social inclusion and engagement, recreation and therapy. All staff and volunteers undergo training and ongoing professional development.
Programs are comprised of; private, group, mounted or unmounted sessions.
- Private: one to one with our McIntyre nationally-accredited equine staff
- Group: Maximum of 4 participants who are individually supported by staff and volunteers under the supervision of our nationally-accredited equine staff.
- Mounted: Programs that requires a horse to be mounted or ridden during the session.
- Unmounted: Programs that may use a horse to support the session delivery but are not mounted or ridden.
- Riding - lessons and equestrian activities weekdays and weekends
- Equine Assisted Activities (EAA) – Programs incorporating alternative learning strategies, promotion of social engagement and inclusion and horsemanship skills
- Equine Assisted Therapies - involves sessions with horses and/or other equines activities to promote health and wellbeing through therapy
- Work Skills – skill development program including paddock & stable care and property maintenance
PROGRAMS, Pricing & Available Funding
Our equine programs can be purchased through NDIS Plan Line Items under the categories; 'Community Participation', 'Therapy', 'Recreational Activity' or as a 'Fee-for-service'.
Weekday Riding (Private/Group) - $75pp/session
Weekend Riding (Private/Group) - $95pp/session
Help Hub Participant Riding – pricing varies, please discuss with our team
Schools Riding (Weekdays) - $65pp/session
Equine Assisted Therapy - $270pp/session
Equine Assisted Physiotherapy - $215pp/session
Eagala - $325.85 (private), $148.62 (group)
Work Skills - $121.77pp