Welcome to YOUR NEW HELP HOME
Our Mitchelton Villa's have a real community feel with lots to see and do. Whether you like chilling at home with friends, cooking up a feast on the BBQ, or heading to the tennis courts for a quick match, there's something for everyone. Our Mitchie Villas are close to everything you need and there are always plenty of friendly faces around for a chat and a cuppa. Our residents love meeting new neighbours so don't be shy, contact our friendly team to organise your inspection today.
4 Bed HOME + 1 Staff sleepover room
Currently offering 1 x vacant room with ensuite: Suitable for a female tenant with Daily Living NDIS funding for drop-in supports, to share with three other female tenants currently living here.
(Please note these images are a representation of Mitchelton Villas only. Specific details may differ slightly for each property/vacancy.
KEY ELEMENTS & DESIGN:
- Private space: beautiful large bedrooms with fully accessible ensuite
- Shared space: fully accessible kitchen, laundry, dining, lounge, courtyard and craft room
- In-home features: open plan design, good ventilation, soft lighting and interior colours, tiled floors
- Outdoor features: fully landscaped, decorative and secure fences, durable construction
- Local community: close to shops, medical and recreational facilities, and public transport
- close to HELP's Mitchelton Hub (2 minute walk)
- access to tennis/basketball court (2 minute walk)
- close to HELP's Oxford Park Nursery: supported employment site (2 minute walk)
Supported Independent living
Did you know HELP provides Supported Independent Living services to many tenants in our Mitchelton Villas? HELP's 24/7 Supported Independent Living services empower residents to tackle daily living tasks like cooking, cleaning, taking medication, and personal care with confidence, all in the comfort of their own home.
To find out more about Supported Independent Living at HELP click here.