HELPING YOU GAIN PRE-EMPLOYMENT SKILLS
WHAT ARE INCLUSIVE EMPLOYMENT SUPPORTS?
Inclusive Employment Supports are funded by your NDIS Plan and designed to help you gain confidence and pre-employment skills.
YOUR PATHWAY TO EMPLOYMENT
Your Inclusive Employment Supports Coach will work with you 1 on 1 to define your goals, identify where your interests and passions lie, and map out the next steps. Once you’ve gotten to know each other your Coach will create a custom plan to help you reach your employment goals. Our coaches use a range of targeted, interest-based workshops to build your confidence and develop work-related skills.
Your Inclusive Employment Supports coach will help prepare you for your transition to work.
Together you will:
- Develop a tailored plan
- Identify volunteer opportunities and other workplace training
- Organise Supported Employment trials at HELP sites
- Explore recreational and social pursuits
- Build literacy, numeracy, and computer skills
Our activities engage each participant in their own unique way (offering both 1:1 and group support), and are designed to maximise participation.
IMPROVE YOUR JOB PROSPECTS
Inclusive Employment Supports are specifically tailored to NDIS participants of all ages to help you overcome challenges on the path to employment. We provide individualised support and work with you to build the skills and knowledge you need to get job-ready, and work in your chosen field.
AM I ELIGIBLE FOR INCLUSIVE EMPLOYMENT SUPPORTS?
There are two ways to find out if you are eligible for Inclusive Employment Supports with HELP:
- You can check your NDIS plan for eligibility under Capacity Building (3.10).
- Our team can help you navigate the requirements, process, and paperwork for your next NDIA planning meeting in order to secure funding.