HELPING YOU TO PLAN AND ORGANISE YOUR SUPPORTS
OUR SUPPORT COORDINATION
Managing a plan can feel overwhelming, and not everyone has the time or confidence to start the process on their own. Help Disability Care takes the stress out of coordinating your support needs by:
- Helping you put your plan into action.
- Managing your supports in the short and long-term.
- Working together to connect you with providers, community, and mainstream organisations that assist with health, training, employment, and more.
YOUR ACTION PLAN
An Action Plan is a document that records agreed strategies and steps for reaching your goals. To create your custom action plan we work with you and your parent/carer to talk about what you want to achieve, and what steps it may take to get there. Your Action Plan is a great tool for recording your successes so that you can adjust your goals according to your progress. We check your plan regularly to make sure everything is on track, and that you are receiving the best support to help you reach your goals.
CHOICE AND CONTROL
National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) plans provide greater flexibility and choice for you and your family. We offer an individualised service tailored to suit your needs and help you find the right support for you. Our Support Coordinators work with you to get the most out of your support budgets, looking at different ways to maximise your funds.
- Help to understand your plan and funding
- Assistance to find, negotiate and manage service agreements with a variety of service providers in the community
- Ongoing support to show you and your family/carers how to manage your NDIS plan
- Help to ensure you are prepared for NDIS plan review